Accuracy with a diameter of 39.9 millimetres
The minute display is the same size as the hour display and both circles are equally spaced on the lower half of the dial. The case is available in platinum, rose gold or white gold; the dial is made of solid silver in each version. The hands are made of either rhodium-plated white or red gold to match the material of the case. The second hand, as the most important indicator in this series, is made of blued steel on each model.
Fine watchmaking art from glassworks in Saxony
At the end of 1845, Ferdinand Adolph Lange founded his watch manufactory in the small village of Glashütte near Dresden under the name A. Lange & Cie. As early as 1868, his two sons Richard and Emil joined the family business, and the company name changed appropriately to A. Lange & Söhne The company continued as a family business until it was expropriated by the Soviet Union in 1948. During the period of occupation and the German Democratic Republic, the company was part of the Volkseigenen Betrieb (VEB) Glashütter Uhrenbetriebe (GUB). After reunification, the VEB GUB was reorganized in 1993 to become Glashütter Uhrenbetrieb GmbH. The descendant Walter Lange founded the company Lange Uhren GmbH in 1990 and was later even able to reacquire the naming rights for A. Lange & Söhne. Thus, after a long interruption, he finally continued the history of the watch manufacturer A. Lange & Söhne.