Superocean Automatic 44

There are 2 products.

Divers watch out! The Breitling Superocean Automatic 44 is a visually and technically redesigned version of the company's earlier diving watches. This model is capable of satisfying even the most demanding of performance requirements, while retaining a contemporary style for sporty men. Available with either a stainless steel bracelet or a rubber strap matching the color of the dial (black or blue), the model offers plenty of scope for design. Even a colourful yellow dial is available. Common to all variants is the automatic movement, the large Arabic numerals at six, nine and twelve o'clock and the date display at three o'clock.

Sort by
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 items
Items per page

Filter by:

Case
Strap
Movement
Diameter

Up to any challenge...

The Breitling Superocean Automatic 44 impresses with its stylish appearance, which offers far more possibilities than just diving or other water sports. The dial is set on a sturdy 44 mm stainless steel case. The large numerals make the dial clearly structured and easy to read - even in the dark or underwater, thanks to the generous use of luminous colors (numbers, indices, hands). In addition, the rotating bezel reminiscent of a gear wheel gives the watch a masculine touch. Each model is water-resistant to 1,000 metres (approx. 100 bar).

The Breitling watch house

The history of the Breitling company began in 1884 as a family business around the founder Léon Breitling in Saint-Imier in Switzerland. Initially, the focus was clearly on the flying sector. In addition to on-board clocks for Royal Air Force aircraft, Breitling later developed wristwatches for their pilots. It was not until 1958 that the first diver's watch came onto the market. No wonder, therefore, that the last Breitling of the family, Willy Breitling, sold the brand and name rights to a pilot in 1979. Ernest Schneider had the production moved to Grenchen (also in Switzerland), where Breitling is still based today. It is to him that the company owes its concentration on the development of chronographs, today Breitling's most important product. The Schneider family retained complete ownership of Breitling for many years until early 2017, when CVC Capital Partners, a British investor, acquired 80 percent of the company from them. At the end of 2018, the investor also acquired the remaining 20 percent of the family.

Interested in a watch of ?

Please fill out the attached form for a no-obligation request. We are glad to arrange your request and will contact you within 24 hours providing information about availability, price and expected delivery time.

*
*
*
*
*

Superocean Automatic 44

Zahlungsmethoden
Proven benefits
Privacy
Service quality
Customer protection
Secure payment with SSL encryption
English
Deutsch

Deutsch

English

English